Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mom Agenda Makes your Busy Fall Better



The MomAgenda is excellent for the busy moms note the thoughts from the President of Mom
agenda, Nina Restieri momAgenda,Mother of Four. I personally use Mom agenda and its a great find.



Between the bold crunch of leaves under our brand new shoes and the friendly horns of school buses, fall even sounds busier. On these crisp autumn mornings, a cup of coffee and a clean momAgenda page are my center of calm within the commotion.
momAgendas make way for little fall miracles — actually getting my son on the bus on time with lunch and school books, or making time for fall leaf hide-n-seek with my kids before my dear husband rakes the yard clean again.
Between catching up with friends, breaking a sweat at the gym, kissing my husband goodbye, and managing my four-kid circus, each new momAgenda page reminds me that every day is full of new possibilities just waiting to be pencilled in.

All my best,Nina RestieriPresident, momAgendaMother of Four

No comments:

Copyright 2007 Allizon :: Blog By Tickled Pink Designz