Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wednesday's Word With: Sally


Sally, an expectant mother of twin boys, is preparing for their arrival in three months making Sally and her husband new parents. Sally, of California, currently works as a business executive. "We are busy people, and I can imagine we will become busier. However, we are looking forward to our new additions," Sally said.

Busymom: Please introduce yourself.

Sally: I am Sally, a mother-to-be. We are expecting twin boys. I have been preparing by reading, going to doctor appointments, talking with other mothers, and preparing the nursery. I work as a business executive. I have been doing that for seven years.

Busymom: Executives are known to work more than 40 hours per week. Do you think that it is possible when your new additions arrive?

Sally: Actually, I am taking three months maternity leave. Then I will be telecommuting with one or two days working in the office. I have managed to have a day care plan for the days I will be in the office.

Busymom: How do you take care of yourself knowing that you will be a new mommy in a few months?

Sally: I take vitamins recommended by my doctor. I also use lotions and moisturizers. I also never go around with a day planner. I also am stocking items in bulk, so that shopping won't have to happen a lot. I am also resting in between my tasks. My husband and best friend is helping a lot.

Busymom: What kind of advice has been given to you by other moms?

Sally: Don't feel that I have to do everything. Accept or ask for help. Do what you want to do when the babies rest.

Busymom: Good luck, Sally! Please stop by, so that we can see how you well you have adapted to being a mother. Thank you for you time.


Just like other moms, Sally uses lotions and moisturizers. Day planners seem popular with mothers as well. Excellent quality products can be found at Allizon.com. For other great products, stop by http://www.allizon.com.

No comments:

Copyright 2007 Allizon :: Blog By Tickled Pink Designz