Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Wednesday's Word With: Eva


Eva, a mother of one-year-old boy, is a returning college student as well as being a stay at home mom. "I am returning back to school after taking two years off," Eva, of Illinois, said proudly. "Right now my biggest challenge is finding the proper day care for my son who will be away from me the first time," she said.

Busymom: Please introduce yourself.

Eva: I am Eva, mother to a wonderful child. I had taken two years off of school to work and because my husband and I were expecting a child. With my husband's support, I am returning back to school to study radiology. I am kind of nervous.

Busymom: How do you find balance as a stay at home mom and a college student?

Eva: Since I am more at home than my husband, I take care of most of the responsibilities. However, when he is home, he does help with whatever I need. Since I will be returning back to school after having a child. I am trying to be flexible yet have some kind of structure. My son is at the age where he likes to play with toys in the room I am in. He will be fine. I wait till he sleeps to get more things done. When my husband comes home, I give my self a bubble bath and then moisturize as a way to take care of myself. I also love candles. They help freshen the atmosphere.

Busymom: What kind of advice would you like to give to other busy moms?

Eva: Don't be afraid to dream and go after it. Also, have a schedule or routine yet with flexibility.

Busymom: Thanks Eva and good luck with your goals!


Eva enjoys moisturizers and loves using candles. Since she is returning to college, a day planner would be an awesome tool to have and utilize. Visit Allizon.com to find the products YOU need to simplify your life. Go to http://www.allizon.com today!

No comments:

Copyright 2007 Allizon :: Blog By Tickled Pink Designz