Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday's Word With: Traci


Traci, of Colorado, is a mother to two girls, 3 and 5, and one boy 7. She works at a private school full-time. "There are days when it is too hectic in our house, yet there are days when everything and everyone is running smoothly," Traci said with a smile.

Busymom: Please introduce yourself.

Traci: I am Traci, a mother to three wonderful children. My husband and I try to work opposite hours, so that one of us is always home with our children. When it doesn't work, then we get a babysitter involved.

Busymom: How do you balance time for yourself since you work full-time and manage and fulfill your family's needs?

Traci: My husband is a big help in this. Without him, I wouldn't be able to accomplish much. I try to be as organized and efficient as possible by using a day planner. I write down events, activities and projects. My husband and I delegate tasks to each other and with our kids when appropriate. When my kids go to bed, I usually take my bath. After my bath, I apply lotion or a moisturizer. I also use them on a daily basis.

Busymom: What kind of advice would you like to give to busy mothers?

Traci: When you can delegate, do so. Don't feel guilty. No need to have the super woman syndrome.

Busymom: Thanks Traci for your time!

With her husband's help, Traci is able to balance her work and life needs. She uses a day planner to keep organized. For her relaxation needs, she uses lotions and moisturizers on a daily basis. You can find top quality lotions, moisturizers and day planners at http://www.allizon.com.

No comments:

Copyright 2007 Allizon :: Blog By Tickled Pink Designz