Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wednesday's Word With: Sherry


Sherry, a mother of a one-year-old boy, takes care of her mother on a daily basis. "There is a sense of obligation when taking care of your parents. They took care of their children, and children must take care of their parents," Sherry, of Maine, said. Sherry teaches part time at her local community college.


Busymom: Please introduce yourself.

Sherry: I am Sherry, married to my best friend. I have a beautiful boy. I am a college instructor. I have just started taking care of my mother who is in her 80s on a daily basis.

Busymom: How do you keep track of your schedule?

Sherry: Without my husband's help, I wouldn't be able to keep my schedule straight. He helps whenever, I request it. I keep track of my schedule by writing in a day planner.

Busymom: You are a wife, a mother, an instructor, and a care giver. How do you find time for yourself to avoid being burnt-out or stressed?

Sherry: My husband tries to give me at least one entire day to myself. So, I usually save that day for pampering myself. I use spa products at least once per week. I use moisturizers and lotions on a daily basis. I love candles as well!

Busymom: What kind of advice would you like to give to other busy mothers?

Sherry: It is ok to ask for help. Don't feel shy.

Busymom: Thanks for interviewing with us!

Sherry uses moisturizers and lotions and loves using candles. Sherry is a user of a day planner Visit Allizon.com to find the products YOU need to simplify your life. Go to http://www.allizon.com today!

No comments:

Copyright 2007 Allizon :: Blog By Tickled Pink Designz