Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday's Word With: Jen



Jen, of Vermont, is a mother to three high school students. "Although, they are in high school, I have found that they need me more than ever," said Jen. She also helps her husband with his business. After 20 years, Jen is going back to school getting her degree in business.

Busymom: Please introduce yourself.

Jen: I am Jen, a mother to three high school students--two boys and one girl. Many told me that once the children get older, they will not need their parents as much. I don't find that to be true. I see once they get older, they need their parents around for advice and guidance. I also help my husband run his business, and I have been taking classes at our local university after 20 years of not being in school.

Busymom: How do you take care of yourself, so that you are able to fulfill these roles?

Jen: For starters, I keep things to do, appointments, events and etc. in a day planner because that helps me manage my time. My children also have certain chores they are responsible for doing and completing. Since they are teenagers, I am able to take showers, or go into my room to read a book. I also use moisturizers and lotions massage my skin.

Busymom: What kind of advice would you like to give to busy mothers?

Jen: Don't be afraid to ask for some time to yourself. You need it, so that you can filled with energy when doing your job or jobs. A happy mom makes a happy home. Your family's mood is affected by you--the mother.

Busymom: Thanks Jen for letting me interview you. Good luck with your school studies!


A returning student, Jen makes sure she has time for herself. She uses a day planner to manage her time and schedule. She also makes sure she moisturizes because it is great for her skin and makes her relaxed. Great products can be found at Allizon.com. Go to http://www.allizon.com/ to get more purchasing information on awesome products.

No comments:

Copyright 2007 Allizon :: Blog By Tickled Pink Designz