Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wednesday's Word With: Cindy


Cindy, of Wisconsin, owns her own accounting and tax service. "The next few months will be a busy season as I prepare taxes," Cindy said. "Usually, my husband and children will fend for themselves because I won't be getting home until the evening time." Despite the long hours she will put in, Cindy loves owning her own accounting and tax service.

Busymom: Please introduce yourself.

Cindy: I am Cindy, a mother to two girls and one boy. I own a small accounting and tax service. This will be my third year as owner. Parts of the year, I work on accounting and payroll services, and the other part is dedicated to tax season.

Busymom: Since you put in long hours during tax season, how do you find time to take care of yourself?

Cindy: I mentally prepare myself ahead of time knowing that I will put in long hours, and my husband will take care over some of my parenting duties. It is also a blessing that my children are old enough to take care of themselves. When I shower, I like to use shower gels. I always use moisturizers and lotions.

Busymom: What kind of advice would you like to give to busy moms?

Cindy: It is important to delegate. Don't feel guilty if you take a five minute break for a cup coffee.

Busymom: Thanks for your time to be with me today!


Despite Cindy's busy seasons, she manages to use moisturizers, lotions and shower gels. Top products can be found at Allizon.com. Don't forget to visit http://www.allizon.com to see some of the best products for busy moms online!

No comments:

Copyright 2007 Allizon :: Blog By Tickled Pink Designz