Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday Favorites: Trying Malie Koke'e Body Creme

I just received my bottle of Malie Koke'e Body Creme today in the mail. I am so excited to try it. When I opened my package, I could smell the scent of Malie Koke'e Body Creme. What a beautiful, enchanting scent, I thought.

Malie Koke'e Body Creme is made of therapeutics and botanic oils. Other ingredients included in the Malie Koke'e Body Creme are Coconut, Kukui and Macadamia Nut Oils. Awapuhi Ginger, Aloe and Chamomile. All these ingredients are definitely good for your body and mind.

Today, many products are made of chemicals we don't even understand what they mean. Often times, these products may hurt us, instead of help us.

Many products at Allizon.com are made of natural resources, nature's gift to humanity. I will let you know tomorrow what I thought about my Malie Koke'e Body Creme.

No comments:

Copyright 2007 Allizon :: Blog By Tickled Pink Designz