Saturday, October 6, 2007

Positive Review: Malie Koke'e Body Creme


As stated in yesterday's post, I received a sample of Malie Koke'e Body Creme. I used it last night and today. How AWESOME!! As I put some creme on my hands and arms, I felt the creme working on my skin.

There are plenty of moisturizers and cremes that don't give you a "working feel" when you apply on your hands, arms or body, but Malie Koke'e Body Creme was the opposite. Malie Koke'e Body Creme gives a massaging feel when applied on your hands, arms or other parts of the body. Not only does it feel massaged, your skin feels relaxed.

The best part as you use this product, you are using natural and healthy ingredients like Coconut, Macadamia Nut Oils, Ginger, Aloe and there is more. This product comes from Hawaii, the state of relaxation.

For more information on Malie Koke'e Body Creme, go to http://www.allizon.com/.

No comments:

Copyright 2007 Allizon :: Blog By Tickled Pink Designz