Monday, October 8, 2007

Mondy's Spotlight:Moisturizing Question

Question: Is there a cream or moisturizer that actually works? I mean I am looking something that actually feels the cream or moisturizer is working when it is applied to my hands or other parts of the body.

Answer: Yes. You actually came to the right place. Now a days many moisturizers and creams have chemicals that do not leave a natural feel. Well, there is a brand I STRONGLY recommend is Malie Koke'e Body Creme because when it is applied to the body, you can feel it working. The feeling of relaxation lasts awhile on the applied area. Check out allizon.com for more information on the product Malie Koke'e Body Creme.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like these posts. I am glad to see they are a weekly item.

As soon, as I am more familiar with this blog, I will probably be making purchases in the near future.

Copyright 2007 Allizon :: Blog By Tickled Pink Designz