Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wednesday's Word With

Unfortunately, my guest for tonight canceled last minute due to allergies. She has agreed to be featured next week.

I am in the process of putting my lists of guests and experts about mind, health, beauty, and even being a busy mom. Just a refresher course, Wednesday's Word With will feature a guest or expert in the areas of mind, health, beauty and busy mom.

I will be asking her all sorts of questions related to her expertise. Specific products will be included in the featured post because we want to be sure to offer you some of the best opportunities for you to use and enjoy.

If you are interested in being featured as a guest or expert, email me at writingtoimprove@gmail.com, be sure to put in the subject heading featured guest or expert; or leave a comment.

No comments:

Copyright 2007 Allizon :: Blog By Tickled Pink Designz